Saturday 13 June 2015

Dubai Here We Come!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all my wonderful Shelley's Heart Sisters team, my loyal and fab customers and family for all their support.   I am so exited to share with your that I am the first Australasian to have crossed the line and achieved this years Close To My Heart Incentive Trip.  A 7 day lavish cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean International® Splendour of the Seas®, featuring stops at incredible destinations throughout Arabia, including Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates in March 2016.  WOW Grant and I are so excited to be seeing another part of this big wide world, this will be our 7th overseas holiday that has been fully paid for and would never have been possible on our family budget.  

I never imagined when I first started sharing my passion with others it would lead to such generous rewards and opportunities.  I love that I get to reward Grant for all his support with my business and of course have fun with other CTMH couples.  

If travel is on your wish list you should come and join us, next years destination will be announced at our Convention and with a consistent plan you could be joining us on the next incentive trip.  A $130 kit of fun can lead to SO MANY opportunities!



No comments:

Post a Comment