Wednesday 4 March 2015

March Workshop Kits



Heartstrings Workshop On the Go March - even though this range has a love theme, the ideas I have to share can be used for many occasions!!

Here are my bundles for my March workshop on the 27th March 7pm-10.30pm (for this month only i will not have a Saturday workshop due to not having a free Saturday).

I have added 3 packages, one for cardmakers with the CTMH kit plus extra and 2 other kits that I have made up for the scrapbookers!! Please book in ASAP and let me know which pack you would like ordered so that they will arrive in time!

You need to bring along your trimmer and adhesive I will have inks and other tools available to use and if the idea involves cricut cuts they will be ready for you at the workshop if you have purchased the bundle.

Supper, ideas and inspiration and lots of fun included and you will walk away with completed pages

If there is available space and you wish to use this time to catch up on projects please contact me to be added to my waiting list - priority is given to those who order and use the Workshop on the Go packs and then if available space I can offer to my other customers.



No comments:

Post a Comment